Saturday, November 28, 2009

What inside my mind??


                                                         BURIAL PLOT

MEGAABOYS: I'm so sad when my dad Tun Datuk Mohammad Hamdan Abdullah was dead on 10 October 1977 (26 Syawal 1396). He be laid to rest at Mesjid Sembulan Kota Kinabalu Sabah. He was born on 22 Februari 1922 and become Yang Dipertua Negeri Sabah on 28 Julai 1975.

I still young when my father was dead, so my mother perforce guarantee many resposibility. My mother always tell me to study hard so that can bacome like my father and can help all people in this world.

Sometimes I was cry when my mother truly rear me although she was assume liability for many resposibility. Therefore I was promised with my mother to study hard and get a good result for my future.



                           JUNAIDI TUN HAMDAN ABDULLAH



 GROUPING PHOTO MY FATHER




RESTING PLACE MY FATHER





                                                            

                                                                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment